Friday, October 05, 2007

first snowfall

it was the weekend. the night before, it rained a bit. as i was entering my kitchen to prepare for my late breakfast, i saw through my window snow falling - not much but it was all over. it was the first before winter and autumn has just started. the aspen trees near my flat have just started to turn yellow. again i say, this is mongolia.

i did my laundry as i was having breakfast. cleaned the flat a bit. took a shower and i was off on the streets - to do some food shopping later. i wished i had my cap with me though. my ears were beginning to feel numb because of the cold almost-winterlike breeze. i dropped by my office first to check on my emails.


there was a small ger district near my building. i saw some of the chimneys puffing out smoke. it seemed it has really started to get cold again.

No comments: