Friday, May 04, 2007

seoul, south korea


welcoming sunrise in seoul. on the ambulance to the hospital at 6 am. this was after getting stuck in immigration for an hour because my insurance failed to arrange for my visa. anyhow, after so many phone calls by the immigration officer, some browsings on his manual and questioning, he finally gave me an application form for visa. it was a special case he said, and warned me to get a visa next time i visit south korea again. i was allowed to stay for 59 days.



seoul at dusk. the han river which divides seoul into north and south. there are about 26 bridges that crosses the river connecting the north and south sides. the north is the old seoul while south covers the later developments. south seoul was where my hospital was located.








the seoul olympic stadium




typical tenement buildings. usually in clusters.


No comments: